Premier Members Credit Union offers a variety of savings and deposit accounts for every need.
Get a sizable rate with our new Market-Linked 12 and 24 Month Certificates. With just $2,500 to get started, you’ll be well on your way to watching your savings grow.
Okay, so we used the word “sizable”, instead of an actual rate. You’re probably wondering why. Our Market-Linked Certificates aren’t the typical certificate of deposit. Those are usually a fixed rate. But this one isn’t, instead it’s a variable rate, which means it can change throughout the term.
Why a variable rate? We’re glad you asked! Today, we’re in a raising rate environment, so we want you to be able to take advantage of the changing market rates. Unlike a fixed rate certificate, your rate will adjust quarterly based on the 12 and 24-month US Daily Treasury Yield Curve Rates, but don’t worry, it will never go below 1.15% / 1.45% APY* respectively. This quarter’s rates:
12 Month – 2.35% APY
24 Month – 2.55% APY
At the end of this quarter – we’ll lock in the rate for the next quarter.
Over the past three quarters, the rates have looked like this:
12 Month Term
24 Month Term
How the Market-Linked Certificates Work:
- Determine how much you want to put into the certificate. The minimum is $2,500 and there is no maximum!
- Choose how long you want to keep it there – either 12 or 24 months.
- This quarter, you’ll earn 2.35% APY on a 12 month and 2.55% APY on a 24 month.
- At the end of this quarter, we’ll lock in your rate for the upcoming quarter, and so on.
- Your dividends will post to your account monthly.
- At the end of your certificate term, you don’t have to do a thing if you don’t want to! Your certificate will automatically renew into our regular 12 or 24 month, fixed-rate certificate.
Opening your account online?
If you opened your new certificate online and would like to add additional funds, you have 10 calendar days to do so using one of the following options:
- Visit one of our convenient branch locations.
- Mail a check to: 5505 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder CO 80303 – Check should be payable to yourself and should have your account number on it.
- You can also submit the funds through a wire transfer – visit our wire transfer page to learn more.
Contact us at 303.657.7000 for additional questions.
*Limited-time offer. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. The minimum balance to open the 12-month or 24-month certificate and earn the advertised APY is $2,500. Eligible only on new money to the credit union. The APY adjusts quarterly for the term of the certificate assuming the account balance remains above the minimum for the full term. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. At maturity, the 12-month CD will convert to Premier Member’s 12-month regular, fixed rate CD and will earn the interest rate for then in effect for such CD. The 24-month CD will convert to Premier Member’s 24-month regular, fixed rate CD and will earn the interest rate then in effect for such CD. This special rate offer is not available for IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts). Rates apply to personal and business accounts only. Membership eligibility required. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Money Market Accounts
A high-yield deposit account with the most flexibility
Features & Benefits
- Earn higher dividends and still maintain flexibility
- Earns competitive dividends the more you save the more you earn
- Access by check, online, or at any of our conveniently located branches
Features & Benefits
- Traditional or Roth IRAs for every members IRA needs
- Earnings may be tax deferred
- Earns competitive dividends
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance required on IRA Savings. IRA Certificate requires $500 minimum.
Your Savings is Insured
The money you place in your credit union account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the strongest government insurance fund in the country.
Limitations On Withdrawals
For more information on federal limitations regarding withdrawals visit our Disclosures Page for documentation on Regulation D.