Effective Date: April 1, 2022
Click here for our Rate and Fee Disclosure
Minimum opening balance $5.00.
|Y.E.S Account (Age 0-17)||0.05%||0.05%|
hEALTH Savings aCCOUNT
|Health Savings Account (HSA)||0.05%||0.05%|
Earn Big Free Checking *
|$0.00 - $2,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$2,000.01 - $5,000||0.49% to 1.00%||0.15%|
|$5,000.01 - $10,000||0.32% to 0.49%||0.15%|
|$10,000.01 - $50,000||0.14% to 0.32%||0.10%|
|$50,000.01 - $100,000||0.12% to 0.14%||0.10%|
|$100,000.01 - $250,000||0.08% to 0.12%||0.05%|
|$250,000 and over||0.05% to 0.08%||0.05%|
Use our earn big free checking calculator to determine the rate you’ll get with your checking account.
Money Market Including Business and IRA
|$0.00 - $2,000||2.00%||1.98%|
|$2,000.01 - $5,000||1.01% to 2.00%||0.35%|
|$5,000.01 - $10,000||0.63% to 1.01%||0.25%|
|$10,000.01 - $50,000||0.29% to 0.63%||0.20%|
|$50,000.01 - $100,000||0.22% to 0.29%||0.15%|
|$100,000.01 - $250,000||0.15% to 0.22%||0.10%|
|$250,000 and over||0.10% to 0.15%||0.10%|
Earn the best rate on balances up to $2,000 then a blended rate as your deposit amount gets distributed down the different earning tiers. Use our money market calculator to determine the rate you’ll get with your specific deposit amount.
|Take advantage of tax deferred interest with an IRA.||0.05%||0.05%|
Share and IRA Certificates $500 min.
Jumbo Share Certificates and IRA Certificates $100,000 min.
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Fees can reduce earnings.
- All rates are subject to change daily.
- Click here for disclosure information.
Effective Date: May 16, 2022
New, Used Autos – 2012 & Newer
Used Autos – 2011 & Older
Motorcycles – 2012 & Newer
|Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Motorhomes, Pop-up campers||7.25%*||120 Months|
|ATV, Dirt Bike, Trailers, Snowmobiles, Utility Trailers, etc.||8.25%*||60 Months|
Home Equity Loans
|Home Equity Line of Credit- Interest||3.75%||$5,000 - $250,000|
Prime rate as of effective date indicated above was 3.50%. The prime rate is subject to change. Rate may change dependent upon credit qualifications. HELOC rate has a floor of 3.75%. Please ask a credit union representative about current rates which may vary.
|Personal/Signature Loan||9.25%*||36 Months|
|Certificate and Share Secured Loans Maturity date of loan to match maturity date of earliest C/D maturity if more than one pledged.||4.75%*||60 Months|
Borrower must have approved credit and limitations may apply. Please consult with a Premier Members CU Loan Officer for more information. Signature loan maximum loan up to $15,000.
VISA Credit Cards
|Credit Builder & Student Credit Builder||9.40%-21.00%|
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR listed is the lowest possible Annual Percentage Rate for qualified borrowers. Rate may change dependent upon credit qualifications. All rates are subject to change daily.
- **Flat Rate
- Click here for disclosure information.
- Borrower must have approved credit and limitations may apply. Please consult with a Premier Members CU Loan Officer for more information.
Today’s Rates 05/26/2022
We offer competitive rates for our mortgage loan programs. Rates are constantly changing, for your personalized rate quote, contact a Mortgage Loan Officer today.
Actual rates and fees may vary. Rates listed are based on a loan amount of $200,000 with 75% LTV, a credit score of 740+, and a no cash-out refinance.
*Jumbo rate based on a loan amount of $647,200.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) interest rate and payments are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period (5 years for a 5/6 mo. ARM) and assume a 30-year repayment term.
|term||Interest Rate||Origination Points||Disc. Points||APR*|
|30 Year Fixed||4.750%||0.00||1.125||4.948%|
|20 Year Fixed||4.500%||0.00||1.125||4.767%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.875%||0.00||1.125||4.205%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||4.750%*||0.00||1.125||4.889%*|
|5/6 Year ARM||4.750%||0.00||1.000||3.729%|
|30 due in 15 Year Balloon||4.125%||0.00||1.125||4.359%|
- All rates subject to change without notice
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate
- LTV = Loan-to-Value, meaning the loan amount divided by sales price (or appraised value, whichever is less)
- Loan level price adjustments may apply.
- Mortgage loans are available on properties here in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana and Nebraska
- Must be owner occupied.
- Membership to Premier Members CU is required.