Effective Date: May 1, 2021
Click here for our Rate and Fee Disclosure
Minimum opening balance $5.00.
|Y.E.S Account (Age 0-17)||0.05%||0.05%|
hEALTH Savings aCCOUNT
|Health Savings Account (HSA)||0.05%||0.05%|
Earn Big Free Checking *
|$2,000.01-$5,000||0.55% to 1.00%||0.25%|
|$5,000.01-$10,000||0.40% to 0.55%||0.25%|
|$10,000.01-$50,000||0.20% to 0.40%||0.15%|
|$50,000.01-$100,000||0.18% to 0.20%||0.15%|
|$100,000.01-$250,000||0.10% to 0.18%||0.05%|
|$250,000 and over||0.05% to 0.10%||0.05%|
Use our earn big free checking calculator to determine the rate you’ll get with your checking account.
Money Market Including Business and IRA
|$2,000.01-$5,000||1.10% to 2.00%||0.50%|
|$5,000.01-$10,000||0.72% to 1.10%||0.35%|
|$10,000.01-$50,000||0.34% to 0.72%||0.25%|
|$50,000.01-$100,000||0.30% to 0.34%||0.25%|
|$100,000.01-$250,000||0.21% to 0.30%||0.15%|
|$250,000 and over||0.15% to 0.21%||0.15%|
Earn the best rate on balances up to $2,000 then a blended rate as your deposit amount gets distributed down the different earning tiers. Use our money market calculator to determine the rate you’ll get with your specific deposit amount.
|Take advantage of tax deferred interest with an IRA.||0.05%||0.05%|
Share and IRA Certificates $500 min.
Tax Time Certificate
Jumbo Share Certificates and IRA Certificates $100,000 min.
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Fees can reduce earnings.
- All rates are subject to change daily.
- Click here for disclosure information.
Effective Date: September 1, 2020
New, Used Autos – 2011 & Newer
Used Autos – 2010 & Older
Motorcycles – 2011 & Newer
|Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Motorhomes, Pop-up campers||7.00%*||120 Months|
|ATV, Dirt Bike, Trailers, Snowmobiles, Utility Trailers, etc.||8.00%*||60 Months|
Home Equity Loans
|Home Equity Line of Credit||3.75%||$5,000 - $250,000|
|Interest Only Home Equity Line of Credit||3.75%||$5,000 - $250,000|
Prime rate as of effective date indicated above was 4.75%. The prime rate is subject to change. Rate may change dependent upon credit qualifications. HELOC rate has a floor of 3.75%. Please ask a credit union representative about current rates which may vary.
Second Mortgage Loans (Fixed Rate)
|Personal/Signature Loan||9.25%*||36 Months|
|Certificate and Share Secured Loans Maturity date of loan to match maturity date of earliest C/D maturity if more than one pledged.||4.75%*||60 Months|
Borrower must have approved credit and limitations may apply. Please consult with a Premier Members CU Loan Officer for more information. Signature loan maximum loan up to $15,000.
VISA Credit Cards
|Credit Builder & Student Credit Builder||9.15%-21.00%|
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR listed is the lowest possible Annual Percentage Rate for qualified borrowers. Rate may change dependent upon credit qualifications. All rates are subject to change daily.
- **Flat Rate
- Click here for disclosure information.
- Borrower must have approved credit and limitations may apply. Please consult with a Premier Members CU Loan Officer for more information.
We offer competitive rates for our mortgage loan programs. Rates are constantly changing, for current rates please contact us.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Interest Rate, APR Calculations and Monthly Payment are based on a $200,000 loan with a loan to value of 75% or less.
|term||Interest Rate||Origination Points||Disc. Points||APR*|
|30 Year Fixed||3.000%||0.00||1.000||3.162%|
|20 Year Fixed||2.75%||0.00||1.000||2.961%|
|15 Year Fixed||2.375%||0.00||1.000||2.644%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.000%**||0.00||1.000||3.162%**|
|3/1 Year ARM||4.500%||0.00||1.000||4.672%|
*Based on an interest rate of 3% a payment amount equals $4.22 per $1,000 for a 30-year term. This amount does not include taxes, insurance or mortgage insurance premiums which, if applicable, will result in a greater payment obligation. Loan level price adjustments may apply. Premier Members will credit the borrower $3,000 against a conventional purchase mortgage loan. Down payment assistance programs and mortgage refinances excluded. Lender credit will be applied towards closing costs or prepaids.
- All rates subject to change without notice
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate
- Interest Rate, APR Calculations, and Monthly Payment based on following assumptions: $200,000 loan with loan to value of 75% or less and a Credit Score of 740
- LTV = Loan-to-Value, meaning the loan amount divided by sales price (or appraised value, whichever is less)
- Loan level price adjustments may apply.
- Mortgage loans are available on properties here in Colorado. Membership to Premier Members CU is required.
- ARM = Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Rates are fixed for the first 3 years and then adjust yearly.
- Must be owner occupied. Call for details.