At Premier Members, we want you to bank smarter. That means having a checking account with everything you need – and nothing you don’t.
Our Smart Checking account is ideal for those who prefer a simple, straightforward approach to banking.
Here’s what you can expect with this account:
All accounts subject to approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Other miscellaneous fees apply. See the Fee Schedule for more information.
1. There is no Monthly Service Fee or minimum required. A deposit of $25.00 is required to open.
2. Available for all ages and great for parents/guardians interested in teaching their child how to manage money using a debit card with the child’s name on it. Minors require a parent/guardian as a co-owner. Once the child has reached the age of 18, PMCU may recommend they open their own account.
3. Premier Members Mobile app (not available to those under the age of 13) is available for select mobile devices. Message and data rates may apply.
4. You may be charged fees for using non-PMCU ATMs by both PMCU and the ATM owner/network. See the Account Agreement Disclosure for details.
5. PMCU Online Bill Pay: Must enroll in PMCU Online Banking and activate Online Bill Pay. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply.
6. Special Provisions for Card Transactions: PMCU will reimburse unauthorized debit card transactions when reported promptly. Certain limitations apply. See Account Agreement Disclosure for details.
7. Account Alerts: There’s no charge from PMCU, but message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions.
8. Overdraft/Courtesy Pay: An overdraft occurs when the available balance of funds in the account you have with us is inadequate to cover a check or electronic transaction (such as with your debit card or through an ATM), but we elect to pay it anyway. A $32.00 fee will be assessed each time an item is paid when there are no funds in an account. A maximum of five (5) fees will be assessed each day. Whether your account has enough money to cover a transaction is determined during our nightly processing. During our nightly processing, we take your previous end of day’s balance and post credits. If there are any deposits not yet available for use or holds (such as a garnishment), these will reduce the account balance used to pay your transactions. Then we subtract any debit transactions presented during our nightly processing. The available balance shown to you during the day may not be the same amount used to pay your transactions as some transactions may not be displayed to you before nightly processing. We have a Standard Overdraft Practice that comes with PMCU checking accounts. We also offer Overdraft Protection and PMCU Debit Card Coverage, which are optional services that can help pay overdrafts when they occur. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your options. Special accounts such as Minor accounts, UTMAs, Estates, Trusts, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Rep Payee and Memorial accounts are not eligible for courtesy pay.
9. *Members can receive paper statements for $2.50/month or eStatements for free.