Premier Members CU has great choices for checking accounts.
Because everyone’s needs are different, we offer a choice of two checking accounts to help you make the most of your money. No matter which checking account you choose, they all provide a fee free Visa Debit Card, free access to your funds via mobile banking and Online Banking, and with the convenience of direct deposit with free automatic transfers and unlimited check writing.
- No Minimum Balance Required
- No Monthly Service Charge/Fee
- Unlimited Check writing
- Instant Issue Custom Debit Cards
Enjoy the added value of earning interest and a suite of features that make banking easy and convenient.
- Tiered interest rates – the more you save, the more you earn
- Interest earned on average daily balance, paid monthly
- No monthly fee with an average daily balance of $10,000 or more.*
*See Disclosures for details
Access your accounts anytime and almost anywhere with free online banking. With Online Banking you can check balances, transfer funds, view history, and even pay your bills online, all for free!
VISA Debit/Check Card
Get cash or make purchases around the world with a Premier Members Visa Debit/Check card. With access to a nationwide network of surcharge-free ATMs you’ll save money with our debit cards.
Instant Issue Debit Card Program
Instant issue debit cards allow members to open a checking account and receive their card the same day; ready to use at the ATM, stores, and businesses. Enjoy the benefits:
- No more waiting 10 or more days for your debit card and PIN
- Convenience of having immediate access to your funds with your debit card
- If card is lost or stolen, new replacement cards are available in minutes
- Security of having your debit card and PIN in hand before you leave the branch
Debit Cards must be printed in-person and are available at all branches.
Chip Technology is now at Premier Members Credit Union
Premier Members Credit Union is committed to protecting your security and account information. That’s why we’ve added chip technology to our Visa debit and credit cards. With chip technology, you have added security and greater acceptance worldwide.
Courtesy Pay – Overdraft Protection
To protect this account in the event you exceed available funds, you may designate any of the following for overdraft protection: any of your other Accounts, Draft Accounts, secured or unsecured line of credit. You may also opt-in to use Courtesy Pay.
Traveling Domestically or Overseas?
Notify us with your travel plans to help ensure that your debit/atm or credit card will not be flagged for unusual activity. Please call Premier Members CU at 303.657.7000 to confirm your domestic or overseas travel information in order to prevent any possible VISA security issues.