Are you someone who likes extra benefits? Then it’s time for a checking account that best fits you.
Pro Checking from Premier Members gives you additional perks you can’t get with any other account – and you’ll earn dividends.
Here are the features of this account:
All accounts subject to approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Other miscellaneous fees apply. See the Fee Schedule for more information.
*1. There is a $9.95 Monthly Service Fee. Monthly fee is waived with $25,000 in total balances including deposits and loans AND Direct Deposit of $500/month. Qualifying deposit and loan products include Checking accounts, Savings accounts, CDs, Money Market Accounts, Auto Loans, Credit Card Loans, Signature Loans, Home Equity Loans and Mortgages serviced by PMCU. If requirements are not met, the fee will be assessed by the 6th of the following month. New and converted accounts will not be charged a Monthly Service Fee for sixty (60) days. After that the Monthly Service Fee will apply unless you meet one of the ways to avoid the Monthly Service Fee each statement period (if applicable). If primary or joint on a separate account, those balances on qualified products will be considered for the balance requirement; balances are aggregate across all products for which you are primary or joint on (a co-signer on a loan would not be eligible). This account is eligible to earn dividends-view rates. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. A deposit of $25.00 is required to open.
2. Premier Members Mobile app (not available to those under the age of 13) is available for select mobile devices. Message and date rates may apply.
3. You may be charged fees for using non-PMCU ATMs by both PMCU and the ATM owner/network. See the Deposit Account Agreement for details.
4. PMCU Online Bill Pay: Must enroll in PMCU Online Banking and activate Online Bill Pay. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply.
5. Special Provisions for Card Transactions: PMCU will reimburse unauthorized debit card transactions when reported promptly. Certain limitations apply. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
6. Account Alerts: There’s no charge from PMCU, but message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions.
7. Overdraft/Courtesy Pay: An overdraft occurs when the available balance of funds in the account you have with us is inadequate to cover a check or electronic transaction (such as with your debit card or through an ATM), but we elect to pay it anyway. A $32.00 fee will be assessed each time an item is paid when there are no funds in an account. A maximum of five (5) fees will be assessed each day. Whether your account has enough money to cover a transaction is determined during our nightly processing. During our nightly processing, we take your previous end of day’s balance and post credits. If there are any deposits not yet available for use or holds (such as a garnishment), these will reduce the account balance used to pay your transactions. Then we subtract any debit transactions presented during our nightly processing. The available balance shown to you during the day may not be the same amount used to pay your transactions as some transactions may not be displayed to you before nightly processing. We have a Standard Overdraft Practice that comes with PMCU checking accounts. We also offer Overdraft Protection and PMCU Debit Card Coverage, which are optional services that can help pay overdrafts when they occur. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your options. Minor accounts, UTMAs, Estates, Trusts, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Rep Payee and Memorial accounts are not eligible for courtesy pay.