Business Savings & Money Market
Best in the Market
Your business savings should work as hard as you do on your business. As the Artisans of Banking, we appreciate the little things, and that means that we’ve put the attention to detail into curating our Business Savings Accounts and Money Market Accounts to be the best in market. Giving you the flexibility you need to build your business your way.
Business Share Savings Account
- Basic savings account with a minimum investment of $5
- Dividends calculated on the daily balance and paid monthly
- Accounts can be named by you for your own reference, i.e. “Your Business Savings”
Business Savings Rates
|0.05%||Membership Share Business Savings||0.05%|
Business Money Market Account
- Four dividend tier types depending on investment amount
- Earn competitive and higher dividends…save more, earn more
- Variable Annual Percentage yield tied to Prime Rate
- Checks available (subject to restrictions)
- Dividends paid monthly on the daily balance
- Minimum opening deposit of $5
Business Money Market Rates
|$2,000.01-$5,000||1.01% to 2.00%||0.35%|
|$5,000.01-$10,000||0.68% to 1.01%||0.35%|
|$10,000.01-$50,000||0.42% to 0.68%||0.35%|
|$50,000.01-$100,000||0.42% to 0.46%||0.50%|
|$100,000.01-$250,000||0.46% to 0.63%||0.75%|
|$250,000 and over||0.63% to 1.00%||1.00%|
Ready to Open a Savings Account?
To apply for a Money Market account please contact a Member Service Representative at: 303.657.7000.
New to Premier Members?
Apply for a Business Savings Account and Business Money Market at the same time.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are valid as of 11/01/2022 and are subject to change after account opening without notice. Interest is paid at tier rates on balances within each tier. Total interest paid is the sum from each tier. “Blended APY” shown assumes the amount entered is kept in the account for one year. Withdrawing funds before one year will result in a different amount of dividends paid. $5 minimum deposit required to open an account. Limit one Money Market Account type per social security number. Certain withdrawal limits apply to Money Market Accounts, be sure to review your Business Service Agreement for details.
Business Jumbo Money Market Account
- It’s like TLC for your nest egg
- Two dividend tier types depending on investment amount
- Minimum balance of $100,000 to open account
- If average daily balance falls below $100,000, dividends will not be paid
Business Jumbo Money Market Rates
|$100,000.00 - $249,999.99||2.00%||1.98%|
|$250,000 and over||2.25%||2.23%|
Ready to open a Business Jumbo Money Market Account?
To open a Jumbo Money Market Account contact an Artisan of Banking at your closest branch or by calling 303.657.7000.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are valid as of 1/18/2023 and are subject to change after account opening without notice. Dividends are paid at tier rates on balances over $100,000 within each tier. Minimum deposit required to open an account is $100,000. If the average daily balance falls below $100,000 during the statement cycle, dividends will not be paid. Membership required.