Premier Members CU offers business checking accounts to qualifying businesses that have a trade name registered in the State Of Colorado.
- Between our Small Business Checking and Business Executive Checking you’re sure to find an account that fits your operational needs.
- Please refer to the chart below for benefits and features tied to each account:
Account Comparison Chart
|Small Business Checking||Business Executive Checking|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100||$100|
|Monthly Fee||No Charge||$20|
|Min. Daily Avg. Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||No Minimum||$5,000|
|Account Features||Free Account||Earns Dividends *|
|Cash Deposit Fee||No Charge||No Charge|
|Cash or Coin Purchase||No Charge||No Charge|
|Online Banking||No Charge||No Charge|
*Earns Dividends – The member’s account will be credited all dividends earned during the statement billing period. See the Rate and Fee Schedule for dividend rates and calculations.
Business Debit Cards
- Functions like a credit card but funds come directly from your checking account
- Purchases appear on your monthly checking statement
- 24-hour Plus System access and CO-OP service network
- No annual fee
Your Visa Debit card is an extension of your checking account. There is no annual fee for the card and it works just like a plastic check. When you use it to make a purchase, it’s accepted like a credit card but the money comes straight from your checking account. Your checking account statement will include the date and place of all your Debit Card transactions.
One of the great benefits of a Debit Card over traditional checks is world-wide acceptance – your Debit Card is never rejected because it’s out-of-state, as paper checks often are. When you want to travel out of the country, give us a call, and we’ll flag your Debit Card to accept foreign transactions.