- 30 Year Fixed
- 3.000% Rate*
- 20 Year Fixed
- 2.750% Rate*
- 15 Year Fixed
- 2.625% Rate*
- 30 Year Fixed Jumbo
- 3.125% Rate*
- 3 /1 Year ARM
- 4.500% Rate*
*as low as
Here you can compare our rates, find helpful workshops, plan your purchase and even apply online.
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or refinance, PMCU’s full-service mortgage department offers a wide array of mortgage loan products and programs to meet your needs.
We offer extremely competitive rates, low closing costs, and less fees than other mortgage lenders. Our mortgage loan professionals can take your application online, by phone, or in-person.
Get a $3,000 closing credit* on new purchase mortgage loans.
Loan Programs Offered
The following is a partial list of programs offered as well as a list of any special promotions we are currently offering on mortgages.
This program is offered on a 30 year-fixed and ARM for loan amounts greater than $510,400. For rates and details on our jumbo loan offerings, please contact us.
Our conventional mortgage loans can be either fixed rate mortgages or adjustable rate mortgages. They usually require at least 5% down and offer competitive interest rates.
- Two months of most recent pay stubs
- Past two (2) years W-2 statements
- Two most recent monthly bank statements
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Homeowner’s Insurance Declarations Page or Name and Phone Number of Homeowner’s Insurance Agent
- Copy of the purchase and/or sales agreement
- A letter of explanation for any known credit problems, if applicable
- If divorced…a fully executed divorce decree, if applicable
For self-employed borrowers, employed in sales, paid by commission, or owners of rental real estate:
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns – including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation.
Use our financial calculators to help make the right mortgage decisions.
|Prepayment Savings||Making additional mortgage payments reduces your interest costs by shortening the time it takes to pay off your mortgage and lowering your balance along the way.|
|Tax Savings||Calculate your yearly tax savings.|
|Early Payoff||Find the additional payment required to pay off your loan early.|
|Refinance Break-Even Point||Calculate the number of months to break-even if you refinance the loan.|
|Rent vs. Own||Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?|
|Debt Consolidation||Calculate the effect of combining other debt with your home mortgage. If you select Credit Card, Auto Loan, or Other but leave the interest rate blank, the calculator assumes a rate of 17.5%|
|Annual Percentage Rate||Calculate the annual percentage rate for a loan.|
|Payment Amortization||Calculate your monthly payment for fixed rate or adjustable rate loans.|
Choose your preferred form of application below. All applications are completely secure and encrypted. As you complete the application, please use your best estimate if documentation is not available.
What you will Need:
- Documentation for all borrowers, including:
- Social Security Number
- Contact and employment information
- Best Estimates of income, assets, and liabilities
After you have Finished:
- Guide you through the loan process
- Complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and rate
Start Your Online Application Now
Other Application Options:
BY PHONE: Our experienced Mortgage Department would be happy to help you through the mortgage application process over the phone. Contact us at: 303.657.7614 Option 3.
You may need Adobe Reader to view and print these applications. If you do not already have it, click here to download a free copy.
Schedule A Consultation
Should you have any questions or want to check your loan status you may contact us using any of the methods below. If you choose to email, please do not include any sensitive data in your communication.
Premier Members Credit Union
c/o Mortgage Division
2921 W. 120th Ave.
Westminster, CO 80234