- 30 Year Fixed
- 3.375% Rate*
- 20 Year Fixed
- 3.250% Rate*
- 15 Year Fixed
- 3.000% Rate*
- 30 Year Fixed Jumbo
- 3.375% Rate*
- 3 /1 Year ARM
- 4.500% Rate*
*as low as
Here you can compare our rates, find helpful workshops, plan your purchase and even apply online.
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or refinance, PMCU’s full-service mortgage department offers a wide array of mortgage loan products and programs to meet your needs.
We offer extremely competitive rates, low closing costs, and less fees than other mortgage lenders. Our mortgage loan professionals can take your application online, by phone, or in-person.
Loan Programs Offered
The following is a partial list of programs offered as well as a list of any special promotions we are currently offering on mortgages.
This program is offered on a 30 year-fixed and ARM for loan amounts greater than $453,100. For rates and details on our jumbo loan offerings, please contact us.
Our conventional mortgage loans can be either fixed rate mortgages or adjustable rate mortgages. They usually require at least 5% down and offer competitive interest rates.
- Two months of most recent pay stubs
- Past two (2) years W-2 statements
- Two most recent monthly bank statements
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Name and phone number of hazard insurance carrier
- Copy of the purchase and/or sales agreement
- A letter of explanation for any known credit problems, if applicable
- If divorced…a fully executed divorce decree, if applicable
For self-employed borrowers, employed in sales, paid by commission, or owners of rental real estate:
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns – including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation.
Use our financial calculators to help make the right mortgage decisions.
|Maximum Mortgage||Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect how much you can borrow.|
|Mortgage Loan Calculator||Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.|
|Mortgage Qualifier||Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!|
|Refinance Interest Savings||Use this calculator to see how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage!|
|Rent vs. Buy||Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?|
Choose your preferred form of application below. All applications are completely secure and encrypted. As you complete the application, please use your best estimate if documentation is not available.
What you will Need:
- Documentation for all borrowers, including:
- Social Security Number
- Contact and employment information
- Best Estimates of income, assets, and liabilities
After you have Finished:
- Guide you through the loan process
- Complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and rate
Start Your Online Application Now
Other Application Options:
BY PHONE: Our experienced Mortgage Department would be happy to help you through the mortgage application process over the phone. Contact us at: 303.657.7000 Option 3.
You may need Adobe Reader to view and print these applications. If you do not already have it, click here to download a free copy.
Schedule A Consultation
Should you have any questions or want to check your loan status you may contact us using any of the methods below. If you choose to email, please do not include any sensitive data in your communication.
Premier Members Credit Union
c/o Mortgage Division
2921 W. 120th Ave.
Westminster, CO 80234