Online Banking Tips
First time logging into the new Online Banking portal?
Your Username is the same. Please use the password referenced in the email sent to you on 10/26. Forgot your Username?
We do not recommend using Internet Explorer as your web browser when accessing Online Banking. In general, PMCU online banking operates on the last two versions of supported browsers. This ensures PMCU online banking is up to date with the latest browser releases and also ensures browsers are as secure as possible. The following browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions (87.x, 88.x)
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions (83.x, 84.x)
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions (87.x, 88.x)
- Safari: Last 2 major versions or 1 major version if over 1 year old (El Capitan 11.x, Sierra 12.x, High Sierra 13.x, Mojave/Big Sur 14.x)
- Chrome for Android: Last 2 major versions (87.x, 88.x)
- Mobile Safari for IOS: Last 2 major versions (13.x, 14.x)
- Mobile users will need to update or download the new apps on Google Play (must uninstall old app and download new app) or the Apple App (update or uninstall and download new app). The new apps are named Premier Members Credit Union (formerly Premier Members Mobile).
- Please try to adjust your screen resolution if you are being redirected to the mobile website and do not have full functionality. You can also select View Full Site from the menu (three bars) on the upper left hand side of your screen if in the mobile web view.
Browser Support Alert
The browser support alert (popup that automatically displays if the end user is not using a known supported browser) has been configured to accommodate a broader browser version spectrum. It does not popup and alert end users based on the official supported browsers list above.
PMCU online banking operates on Windows and Apple OS X computing platforms as well as Android and IOS mobile platforms
- Windows: versions that are still supported by Microsoft and support a browser listed above
- OSX: versions that are still supported by Apple and support a browser listed above
- Android: v6.0 and above
- IOS: the last 2 major releases (13.x, 14.x)
IMPORTANT: Please look for your scheduled transfers for internal and external accounts before scheduling new transfers or making payments to avoid duplication.
Questions about Quicken/Quickbooks/Mint?
- Please make sure you deactivate and re-establish the link to your new online banking.
- You may have to map to your existing accounts again to avoid creating a new account.
More information can be found in the User Guide.
If you have any additional questions visit our Member FAQ.