WELCOME TO RENOVATED DIGITAL BANKING.
Your tiny home for Online and Mobile Banking.
Our Online Banking and Mobile Banking are updated with the look and feel that will make your digital experience feel as handcrafted as if you were walking into your neighborhood branch. Easier to navigate, and more customizable than your favorite work station. We think you’re going to like it.
NEW ENHANCEMENT: 9/27/21 Bill Pay Updates
We are implementing a change to our Bill Pay tool within Online and Mobile Banking crafted to more closely align with how you see checks clear your account normally. For all bill payments sent via check from this date onward, checks will clear your account once they are received by the recipient and processed by their financial institution. No electronic debit of your account will process in coordination with these payments, and much like a normal check our members write, you will now possess the confirmation that they were received and paid within the transaction history of your debited account.
To better understand what this change means for you, please review the below FAQs. If you have questions of your own, give us a call at 303.657.7000.
Will this change impact any payments that are sent electronically through Bill Pay?
Nope! There will be no impact on any bill payments sent electronically. This change will only impact those payments that are sent via standard check.
Do I need to update my payees that are set to receive bill payments via standard check?
That’s another nope! No changes are necessary to your current payees that are setup and default to receive their payments via standard check.
How do I know if a payment is being sent electronically or via standard check in Bill Pay?
Members can confirm the method of payment for each payee by clicking on the payee in question from the Bill Pay Dashboard. Simply review the default Delivery Method to confirm how that payment is being delivered to the end recipient.
What happens to recurring payments I have in place that are sent via standard check?
Please don’t worry as previously scheduled and recurring payments sent via standard check will stay in place.
Will bill payment check images still be available for viewing?
Most certainly! While previously paid check items will still be viewable within your Bill Pay History, checks sent on 9/27/2021 or later that clear your account will now be available within the transaction history of the account you selected for funding.
What if I don’t see the check clear my funding account? Can I still put a stop payment on it?
If a check you send via Bill Pay has not cleared your account within two weeks, simply contact us to look into it further. This may be an indication that the check has not been processed by the financial institution of the recipient. A stop payment can still be placed on the check internally, and the good news is that we don’t have to wait another 2-3 business days to get your funds returned to your account as was the process before.
Why am I unable to see any check images for cleared checks on my account?
If you are having issues seeing any check images within online banking, whether you write them or they are sent via Bill Pay, please contact us so we can best assist you. We will be able to diagnose the specific issue you are experiencing, and do our part to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
ENHANCEMENT: Your FICO® score is now available!
Accessing your credit score is now as easy as logging into your digital banking. Located in your widget options menu, please find the FICO Score widget under the available section. Once added, you can add it to your favorites!
- Your FICO® score (updated quarterly)
- The date your FICO® score was pulled
- Top 2 factors that are affecting your score
It’s updated quarterly, and you don’t have to worry about any credit impact from it. Most importantly, it’s free. It really was a no-brainer to add it to your digital banking experience, and we hope it helps you better track your finances. To learn more about FICO® scores visit ficoscore.com/info/.
Here is some important information for you to know about:
Mobile users will need to update or download the new apps on Google Play (must uninstall old app and download new app) or the Apple App (update or uninstall and download new app) stores. The new apps are named Premier Member Credit Union (formerly Premier Members Mobile).
- We do not recommend using Internet Explorer as your web browser when accessing Online Banking. In general, PMCU online banking operates on the last two versions of supported browsers. This ensures PMCU online banking is up to date with the latest browser releases and also ensures browsers are as secure as possible. The following browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions (87.x, 88.x)
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions (83.x, 84.x)
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions (87.x, 88.x)
- Safari: Last 2 major versions or 1 major version if over 1 year old (El Capitan 11.x, Sierra 12.x, High Sierra 13.x, Mojave/Big Sur 14.x)
- Chrome for Android: Last 2 major versions (87.x, 88.x)
- Mobile Safari for IOS: Last 2 major versions (13.x, 14.x)
Browser Support Alert
The browser support alert (popup that automatically displays if the end user is not using a known supported browser) has been configured to accommodate a broader browser version spectrum. It does not popup and alert end users based on the official supported browsers list above.
PMCU online banking operates on Windows and Apple OS X computing platforms as well as Android and IOS mobile platforms
- Windows: versions that are still supported by Microsoft and support a browser listed above
- OSX: versions that are still supported by Apple and support a browser listed above
- Android: v6.0 and above
- IOS: the last 2 major releases (13.x, 14.x)
Minors 12 and under
- Parents should be aware that that data is being collected as if they were an adult. Minors 12 years of age and under will no longer be able to log into online banking