New for 2017, we are awarding $30,000 in scholarships.
Premier Members CU rewards $30,000 in of the Premier Scholarship to the following organizations:
Apply for the $5,000 Premier Scholarship.
Annually, Premier Members CU awards scholarships to high school seniors in their quest for higher education. This year, Premier Members CU will award two students with $5,000. The scholarship award is based on academics, school and community involvement, and essay content.
Application Deadline: April 14, 2017 - 5:00 pm
2016 Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to Breanna Clayton, Daniel Gutierrez, Gabriella Bell, Isabel Waterbury, Katie Sanko, Monica Mah, Nancy Kissinger, Undra Turmandakh, Unique Gonzales, and Will Smith!
- Applicant must be a member of Premier Members CU in good standing. If you are not a member, YOU CAN JOIN! Contact the Credit Union for membership information.
- Applicant must be a Spring High School Graduate of the current year with a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school grade point average (GPA).
- Applicant must have already been accepted at a college or technical school within the United States and must begin school as a full-time freshman in the Fall of the graduating year with a minimum of 12 credit hours per quarter. Verification of acceptance must be provided with completed application.
Please make sure that you include the following when submitting your completed application.
Applicant must complete the official Application form provided above
- Applicant must list all extracurricular activities (school, religious, community, and sports). Include honors and awards, organizations and clubs you participated in including dates, offices held, responsibilities, etc.
- Applicant must submit an official, high school transcript (obtained from your counselor) including SAT or ACT scores.
- Applicant must have two detailed letters of reference (on letterhead) from non-family members who know you well. These can include teachers, counselors, school administrators, employers, coaches, scout or religious leaders, etc.
- Applicant must submit a typed, double-spaced essay (250-350 words) describing yourself, why you are uniquely qualified for this scholarship, what going to college means to you, and your goals and interests. Grammar, content, clarity, and overall presentation will be taken into consideration.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities:
Mountain West Credit Union Foundation: Brayman-Beach Scholarship
The Board of Directors and Management of Mountain West Credit Union Foundation are pleased to announce the 2017 Brayman-Beach Scholarship.
One $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student who is a member of a Colorado-based credit union seeking a business degree from a four-year accredited institution.
There is no better way to convey the “people helping people” philosophy and the generous nature of our credit union community than by helping your young members achieve their dream of higher education.
For details go to: www.mwcua.com/brayman-beach.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017 - 1:00 pm