To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will not post comments that are, or include:
- Off Topic – We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like a PMCU employee to follow-up with you, you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spam – Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks – If you disagree with the content, we would like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal – Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Offensive Language – Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded. Comments that contain threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Private or Confidential Information – Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information when posting comments. If you have immediate service needs, please contact Member Service at 303.657.7000 or visit one of our local branches for assistance.
- Posts in HTML Format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only use plain text when submitting your comments.
- Posts from Individuals Under the Age of 13 will not be accepted.
- Posts Containing Photos will not be accepted unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of PMCU for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, pictures will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate and a signed photo release will be obtained.
- Names – Except for posting winner names as related to, or identified with, giveaways, contests, or other promotions, PMCU will not post identifiable member information on the page.
All comments are reviewed and approved by PMCU before posting to our social media sites. Comments are monitored, but not controlled by PMCU. At our sole discretion, PMCU reserves the right to deny the posting of any comment we deem inappropriate.
PMCU does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the credit union. PMCU does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of PMCU, unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the credit union) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.