Member Assistance Program- Fire Relief
We care about our members’ personal and financial health and we are here to support you in these difficult times. In response to the wildfires, we are here to assist our members who are facing hardship in the following ways:
Loan Payment Deferral
We are providing loan payment deferral* for a wide variety of loan types. There is no fee for this “skip your payment” offer.
- Auto Loans
- Credit Cards (Personal & Business)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (excluding Interest Only HELOCs)
- Second Mortgages
- Personal Loans
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
If you would like to defer your payment, please click the request link below and fill-out the form.
Fill out the Loan Payment Deferral Form.
Make sure to stop any automatic payments you may already have set up (either with another bank/credit union or with us here at Premier Members).
If you have an Interest Only HELOC or if you are delinquent on your current loan type from the list above by 60+ days, we can still help. Please contact us at 303.657.7000 to discuss your options.
Marshall Fire Mortgage Frequently asked questions
What do I do if my house was totally destroyed by the Boulder Fire?
- Obtain complete details on the damage to the property and determine the needed repairs.
- Contact your insurance company with a copy of your fire report.
- Contact your lender if you have a loan on the property.
Do I need to still make my loan payment even though my property is damaged or destroyed?
What is the process when I receive my insurance claim funds?
- Deposit funds into an interest-bearing account with Premier.
- Premier will Immediately release funds for any amount designated for contents (for example personal property) or living expenses as detailed in the insurance claim paperwork. (Please note funds intended for repair or rebuilding purposes will be placed on hold)
- Once plans for repair have been determined Premier Members will need to review and approve the final plans for repair, including obtaining the necessary bids to repair the property.
- Funds will be disbursed based on the information below:
- 33% of the insurance loss proceeds; or
- the amount by which the release funds exceed the sum of the UPB, accrued interest, and advances on the mortgage loan; and
- Premier will monitor and inspect repairs as completed to verify the repairs comply with the final repair plan.
If you need mortgage payment assistance, please click the request link below and fill-out the form.
Fill out the Mortgage Payment Assistance Form.
What To Do Next – Insurance Claims
If you were impacted by the Marshall and Middle Fork Fires and you are having to file an insurance claim due to your loss, here are some things to know:
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to start the claim process.
- Have your insurance company send a Letter of Guarantee to PMCU by fax 303-657-7377 or email Loans@pmcu.org. We will need this from your insurance company before we can start the process of working your claim with your insurance company.
- We can offer a payment deferral on your loan. Please contact PMCU at 303-657-7000 or email us at Loans@pmcu.org.