You Save Money on PMCU Loans – We Give Money to Your School
The PMCU LIFE program shares loan interest earnings from loans opened at Premier Members CU, with schools just like Box Tops for Education™ and the grocery store programs do. Everyone can save money on their loans while generating monthly funding for their selected recipient.
Here’s how it works:
Online Loan Application (Non-Mortgage)
- Complete and submit your loan application
- Click on “Home” AFTER submitting your application
- Click on “View and Send Messages” under your loan app
- Send message indicating it is “LIFE” loan along with name of recipient school or PEN™
Online Mortgage Application
- Add the word “LIFE” in the Referral Source field during the application
- Please mention “LIFE” and school of choice or PEN to the Mortgage Officer in person during the loan process
In Branch Loan Application
- Visit a PMCU branch
- Mention LIFE to your PMCU Loan Officer during the loan application and select your school of choice or PEN™
That’s LIFE, and it’s that simple!
Here’s how your school/PEN™ benefits:
- $300 per Mortgage Loan (new purchase or refinance)
- 10% of Loan Interest on consumer loans (new purchase or refinance) including Home Equity Line of Credit, 2nd mortgage, auto loan, credit card, personal loan (debt consolidation)
Example of how the funds add up quickly:
- 10 mortgages = $3,000 for your selected recipient*
- 50 Auto Loans = $3,800 for your selected recipient*
Premier: Gives provides our community with funds and volunteers to support initiatives of education, financial literacy, and community basics. Find out more about the Pillars of Being Premier and Premier: Gives today!
Ready to support the LIFE Program?
If you already have a Premier Members account, log in to online banking and select the loan type you wish to apply for:
If you do not have a Premier Members account, become a Member and then apply for the LIFE loan of your choice:
*LIFE program terms are subject to change at any time without further notification. Primary residence must be in Colorado. Delinquent loans of more than 60 days will be ineligible for payouts. Payouts will resume when loan is current. Elected schools must be accredited and at discretion of PMCU. PMCU gives to schools/PEN™ on a calendar quarterly basis. $300 total payout on 1st mortgages paid over a 6 month period at $50 per month. Restrictions on eligible loans apply please see Loan Officer for details. New loans and refinanced loans from another institution are eligible. Auto loan contribution example based on average auto loan of $17,199, average rate of 4.78% APR. Individual loan rate based on credit score.
LIFE PROGRAM FAQs:
Q: How does it work?
Q: What’s the Catch?
Q: How does the school or PEN™ earn money?
- Your school or PEN™ earns $300 on a mortgage loan.
- Your school or PEN™ earns 10% of the loan interest income on all other qualified consumer loans at PMCU including 2nd mortgages, HELOCs, auto loans, debt consolidation loans, credit card balances, and more
Q: Do I need to become a PMCU Member in order to apply for a loan?
Q: I want to apply for a LIFE loan in a branch – how does that work?
- 10 mortgage loans would equate to $3,000* in earnings for your school or PEN™.
- 50 auto loans could add up to $3,800* (based upon average loan amounts) …. that’s $6,800* combined!
- Additional funds can be earned with other eligible PMCU loans. That’s LIFE and it’s that simple.