Support Credit Unions
Credit unions need your support! You can help by doing something as easy as emailing or writing your representatives in Congress. To learn more or get involved, join our Grassroots Advocacy Team by calling 303.657.7000.
Why Should I Join?
The Grassroots Advocacy Team is made up of credit union owners like YOU who are committed to defending our credit unions and helping them grow. Your actions will help:
- Stop bankers from attempting to tax Premier Members CU, which would be a tax on YOU!
- Safegaurd YOUR credit union ownership from unfair bank attacks.
- Enhance our ability to provide more to YOU, other members, and YOUR community.
- Protect YOUR lower loan rates and higher savings rates returned to you every year as a credit union owner.
What Will I Do?
As part of the Grassroots Advocacy Team, you'll team up with other credit union owners from all over Colorado. You will help with efforts that include:
- Writing, emailing, or calling your elected officials.
- Sending letters to the editors of your local newspapers and television stations.
- Attending credit union sponsored events in support of fellow credit union members.
- Participating in Get Out the Vote activities to ensure we elect public officals who support credit unions.
How Will I Know What to Do?
The Grassroots Advocacy Team will:
- Keep you informed of issues that affect your credit union benefits.
- Give you the simple tools you need to protect and defend those benefits - sample letters, message points, and information on hearings, meetings, and issues.
- Tell you which elected official support your credit union benefits and which ones don't - allowing you to make informed decisions at election time.
Premier Members CU is YOUR member-owned financial institution.